Más barata, aunque no merece la pena

Continuando la discusión desde Compras Marzo 2016:

Continuando la discusión desde Avistamientos:

Aquí la tenéis por 9 dólares puesta en casa

https://www.dressgal.com/Acevivi-Men-Long-Handle-Manual-Safety-Razor-Silver-With-5-PCS-Blades-g29823.html#

Pero yo no la recomiendo, un poco más abajo en theshaveden hay otra crítica que dice que es una castaña

Os la copio literalmente

Because of the review I also ordered one… I had the exactly opposite experience.

First, loading the blade is a real trouble as you really have to align it manually, and not only the blade but the base plate too. The base plate is able to slide a lot to the sides.
The plating was definitely among the worst I have seen. At several places you can see the copper because the chrome is not fully covering.

My current favorites are Merkur 15C, Pearl OC and R41. I am able to rotate at any point between these 3 razors. Not even the R41 gives me the same irritation as the first shave with this razor gave me. I do have extra sensitive skin: it is so dry that flakes are even coming off even without shaving. This razor definitely did not fit my face. Then there is another option too: As the plating was bad, my razor might have some other problems too.

8 Me gusta

Me viene una en camino. Ya os contaré. Si va mal: más se perdió en la guerra

2 Me gusta

Yo iba a pedirla, hasta que leí ese comentario

a ver si por lo menos el mango, vale

1 me gusta
1 me gusta